ZZ PROMOS GENERAL POLICIES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
Layouts/ Mock-ups are provided at no charge with supplied vector art - .ai, .eps, or .pdf with fonts layers and outlines is needed. We do not provide creative graphic design for no charge.
Free random samples are available on most products. However, some must be provided by the overseas factories and take about two weeks. A shipper number and matching zip code is needed. Most samples ship the same day depending on when the request is received and processed.
Bobble Heads Pre-production Policy
Up to three changes can be made during the clay shaping stage. Up to five changes can be made during the painting stage. After three and five changes, respectively, additional charges will apply. Special Note: Once the clay shape is approved the custom mold is set. Changes to any aspect of the bobble head shape after the mold is set will result in an additional charge. How much depends on how simple or complex the change(s) are.
Laminated Tote Bags Pre-production and Plates Policies:
Once the layout/ proof is approved to create the pre-production sample the set-up fee is incurred. Any changes to the art after the set-up process is completed to produce the pre-production sample will result in a new/ additional set up charge.
The plates created to reproduce full color art onto the bags are usable up to one year. Reorders within the one year time frame will have no set up charge (waived). After one year a new set up charge will apply due to the deterioration of the plates.
Self-promotions can be purchased at a determined and offered discount. Self-promotion discount only applies to the specific piece that is decorated with the distributor’s name or logo only.
HOW TO ORDER:
Orders are only accepted from qualified promotional products distributors. Please email purchase orders and vector art to the representative who assisted you with your order or to email@example.com
All imprinted orders require minimum quantities as quoted. Less than minimum orders are accepted on most orders for an additional charge.
.ai, .eps, or .pdf with all fonts converted to outline is needed. Other fill types may be needed depending on decoration type – i.e. embroidery
PMS Color Matching
Color matching is available. Factories will do their best to 100% match, however, a 10% variance can occur with some items and decoration. This will be addressed during the pre-production sample process.
After receiving your order, we will send you an Order Acknowledgement and indicate any quote/ cost discrepancies. All changes must be confirmed in writing by both parties.
We must receive your proof approval and shipping information before production commences. Once approval is received, any changes to an order may incur additional costs and production time.
Orders can be canceled only with written notice to ZZ Promos and prior to factory commencing production. If an order is cancelled after production has begun, it will be subject to charges such as set-up fees, delivered pre-production samples, the number of pieces the factory has produced up to cancellation notice to the factory. Account terms for payment to ZZ Promos will apply.
Authorization & Indemnification – By placing an order with ZZ Promos, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to order, purchase and /or distribute merchandise containing the names, trademarks, logos, copyrights, etc. identified and/or submitted with your order. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ZZ Promos and representatives, from and against all claims, liabilities and expenses (including attorney fees), arising out of or related to an actual or alleged infringement or misappropriation of any trademark, copyright or any other proprietary right of such merchandise. This provision will remain in effect after delivery of your order.
General Disclaimer – ZZ Promos cannot be liable for delays in delivery or product availability due to customs, shipping or natural disasters. ZZ Promos reserves the right to make slight spec changes to enhance product quality or performance. Decorating methods and location sizes are subject to change.
Liability – All merchandise becomes the customer’s property upon delivery to the freight carrier.
Logo Disclaimer –By submitting order and artwork to ZZ Promos, the customer represents that the use or display of artwork will not violate any applicable laws or client restrictions. Customer hereby agrees to hold ZZ Promos harmless of all claims.
Over/Under Runs – We reserve the right to ship +/- 5% of the quantity ordered and invoice accordingly. Exact quantities can also be provided as a courtesy for free. Specify on PO if exact quantities are needed.
Payment – Net 30 days upon credit approval. Payments not received by the due date are subject to late payment charges. First orders, custom orders, and large orders require a deposit or prepayment.
Collections – Accounts requiring collection will be liable for all the collection costs, including all fees, costs and expenses incurred.
Credits – Unused and/or unclaimed credits will be reserved/voided after 6 months.
Pricing – Prices are subject to change without notice.
Production time begins upon receipt of a signed Order Approval Form, approval of credit and all order information including shipping addresses and customer inserts. Once your order is shipped, we will send you a tracking number.
Based on quotation and written agreement. If your order is needed for an event date, please note the event date on your purchase order and we will do everything possible to support your request.
Fulfillment & Packaging
- Drop Shipments
- Drop shipment charges apply for each location per release, plus freight costs. Drop ship addresses should be received at the time of order receipt. Drop shipment requests MUST be submitted before production begins. Any requests after this will not be valid. If there are more than 10 drop shipment addresses, you must provide addresses electronically via e-mail attachment with a purchase order reference in the subject line.
- Third-Party and Customer-Designated Shippers
- Third party orders will be assessed per-order handling fee. If you provide us with an account number for shipping, or designate a specific carrier, you assume responsibility for the shipment from the time the order is ready for pickup.
- Special Shipping Instructions
- Additional charges and lead-time may apply for special handling such as palletizing, using custom mailing labels, and special packaging requirements. Please call for lead times. Any labels or packaging must be sent to us prior to production and reference your purchase order number, company name, contact name and phone number.
- Customer Inserts
- Please call for lead times if insertions/attachments are requested. Insertion instructions must be noted on your purchase order. When requesting label attachments, printed labels must be provided to us. Production will not begin until customer-supplied inserts/ attachments are received.
Shipping - Domestic & International
- Shipments within the United States
- FOB Los Angeles, CA then ground to destination zip code; also door to door via air as agreed upon by both parties. FOB China is also available, as is international shipments from China or Los Angeles.
- Customer Pickup
- Pickup hours are between 10:00AM PST and 5:00PM PST on regularly scheduled business days. Contact information for the party picking up the order must be provided in the shipping instructions of the order. When the order is completed, we will call the pickup contact to schedule the pickup time and location. If billing information is not provided to us, you will be required to provide your own bill of lading.
- Weights on the website are approximations based on ground shipping. Shipping weights for items packed in oversized boxes may vary greatly from actual shipping weight. Variances may occur from product density, packaging and dimensional shipping weight. Dimensional weight qualifying shipments will be billed accordingly. ZZ Promos is not responsible for differences in final freight charges versus quoted estimates.
Exporting goods to foreign markets is complex, and requirements vary by country. If you intend to export your order, our shipping department can handle the arrangements for your shipment and advise if there are any issues that might affect its import at your intended destination. However, due to the legal complexities surrounding international shipments, we are not permitted to provide any export documentation should you or your agent handle the export logistics.